Welcome to Year 2!
Miss Tracey and Mrs Byrne are looking forward to starting a new school year filled with lots of fun and exciting topics and activities.
Our topics this year are:
Autumn: Remember the Holidays
Spring: Fire Fire!
Summer: The Night
Things to remember:
- PE will be taught by Mrs Broome-Phillips on a Tuesday morning. PE kits will stay in school and sent home every half term.
- Every child in Year 2 will swim on a Thursday.
- Reading books will be changed on a Tuesday and a Friday (if book complete). Reading books will only be changed if planner has been signed.
- Homework will be given out on a Friday and will need to be returned the following Thursday.
- Spellings will be given out on a Friday to be tested the following Friday.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or queries.
Please keep checking this page and twitter for further updates, news and pictures!
Have a look at our blog https://stmarymarg.j2bloggy.com/Miss-Tracey-Year-2